Yet another award nomination! I am loving this because it means getting to know all you lovely lot on the blogging world. So this time, I have been nominated by Ms. K from the Eat.Love.Live blog. She is mummy to a baby girl and writes lifestyle posts, especially lots of recipes. Thank you Ms K for nominating me for this award and I enjoyed reading your 7 random facts very much!
So what’s this Award anyway? It’s basically a way in which bloggers can declare their admiration for other blogs along with sharing 7 random facts about themselves, so as to break the ice and spread the love.
Below I am going to share 7 random facts about me and then nominate 10 other blogs to do the same. They must then write 7 facts about themselves and pass on the blogging award.
Seven Random Facts about me…
1) I am a huge Harry Potter Fan. I read all the books and watched all the movies. (Of course, the books are better). I purchased the last of the Harry Potter books whilst I was in America for a trip and finished reading the book in 2 days.
2) I had an arranged marriage. I know there are so many misconceptions about it but it is completely normal in my culture (My parents are Indian). Thankfully, I was engaged to my husband for a long time which meant we were able to discover everything about eachother almost like we were dating before we got married. Apart from the fact, that he was living in another country! (Me in UK and him in Dubai) Anyway, we are happily married and I am so grateful for my arranged marriage!
3) The TV show Made In Chelsea is my ultimate guilty pleasure. I know it is cringe, and its all hyped up for drama but I just can’t stop watching it!! Also, the camera work is pure quality!
4) I am an Architect graduate. I studied Architecture at University and graduated with a RIBA Part 1 Bachelor Degree. It was the most challenging but enjoyable 3 years of my life!
5) I love painting! I painted portraits of me with my brother and sister, as well as a lone portrait of my mother. The painted canvases are all back in England, in my parents conservatory! I still haven’t painted my father, and hope to do it some day! I absolutely love painting and Art, if you couldn’t already tell!!
6) My first thoughts on seeing my baby boy just after he was born were that he looked like an old wrinkly man. Thankfully, he got cuter and less wrinkly since then!
7) Too much perfume gives me a banging headache. Here at every Dubai Mall, there are people spritzing you with expensive perfume testers but I always decline or duck!
My 10 nominations are:
I look forward to reading 7 random facts about you all!
As for all you other readers, do check out the above lovely blogs!