Baby Z has reached that wonderful age of toddler-hood where he loves to discover, explore and play all by himself. He can be entertained for a rather long time with a box and items to put inside it. Sometimes though, he likes to take this game a little further by taking items and hiding them away in nooks and crannies around the house. Over the past few weeks, there has been much time spent searching for these items or being surprised at finding items where they are not supposed to be. Oh the joy!
Below is a list of a few of the items lost by Baby Z and found by Mummy or Daddy:
- Lost: Grocery Receipt Found: In my makeup drawer
- Lost: Hair Clip Found: In the kitchen, inside the utensils cupboard
- Lost: An old iPhone (Lost for 3 days!) Found: Inside Baby Z’s backpack
- Lost: Broom Found: Under the sofa
- Lost: Empty Lunchbox and spoon Found: Under the baby cot
- Lost: Box of new shoes Found: Inside Daddy’s wardrobe
- Lost: Comb Found: Inside Mummy’s scarf drawer
- Lost: Half eaten Pear Found: Inside the toy box
- Lost: Daddy’s Tie Found: Inside the baby cot
- Lost: Mobile Phone Charger Found: Toiletries Drawer
You get the gist…I wonder what will be next!
Do you have a mischief making toddler that loves to move items around the house? Please share your experiences in the comments section below!